Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Disney stories on the 358

I made the mistake of making chit chat with a seemingly sane lady next to me on the bus. I mentioned our Disneyland visit and the crazy flood gates swung wide opened..

lady:"don't u just love hugging the characters?"

Me:"uh.... " lady: "no really, I like the way their costumes feel, I've even dreamed that I slept with Mickey."

Me: silence.....

lady: "I think that's pretty normal, my boyfriend likes to dress up"

me: " good for you"

lady: "sometimes we sneak a little acid in when we go, it makes it a whole lot more fun, have you ever done acid at Disney?"

Me:"can't say that I have"

lady: "have you ever had sex at Disney? "

me: "nope"

lady: "what have you done at Disney?"

Me: "uh, rode the rides"

lady leaves bus looking at me like I'm such a square.

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious! you are such a square! Do you think that you must have a come hither look on your face as the crazies enter the bus? They seem to be drawn to you like moths to a flame... you are on fire! t.xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete